Seoul, South Korea
A traveler who visited Seoul or for those who still plan to wander around probably part of their bucket lists is the N Seoul Tower (correct me if I’m wrong).
spot where several famous Korean dramas had been taken and the most recent and still currently on air is the “Legend of the Deep Blue Sea” by my favorite Korean actor, Lee Min Ho ( If guys wanna laugh hard, watch the drama). haha
Not just that, Namsan Tower serves a communication and observation tower and it’s the fist general radio wave tower that provides radio and TV broadcasting in the capital. If you wanna get the best panoramic view of Metro Seoul with your naked eyes then you should never miss jaunting this spot.
NAMSAN SEOUL TOWER
- 105, Namsangongwon-gil, Yongsan-gu, Seoul/ 서울특별시 용산구 남산공원길 105 (용산동2가)
- 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
Adults 10,000 won / Children & Seniors 8,000 won
-[N Sweet Bar]
Tower Combo: Adults 21,000 won / Children & Seniors 17,000 won
2 Observatory tickets + 1 Large popcorn + 1 Large drink
Nacho Combo: Adults 23,000 won / Children & Seniors 19,000 won
2 Observatory tickets + 1 Medium popcorn + 2 Medium drinks + 1 Plate of nachos
Beer Combo: Adults 26,000 won
2 Observatory tickets + 1 Large popcorn + 2 Beers
* Adults (ages 13-65) / Children (ages 3-12) / Seniors (ages 65 and older)
* 10% discount for groups (20 people or more). For group reservations, please make an inquiry at +82-2-2034-0669 before visiting.
* 30% discount for persons with disability (level 1-3) plus one companion / 30% discount for persons with disability (level 4-6)
* Free admission: Infants (ages under 36 month)
- Sunday-Friday: 10:00-23:00
- Saturday: 10:00-24:00
Namsan Circular Shuttle Bus
1. Namsan Circular Shuttle Bus No. 02
– Take the bus from the closest subway station: Chungmuro Station (Seoul Subway Line 3, 4), Exit 2 (in front of Daehan Cinema) or Dongguk University Station (Seoul Subway Line 3), Exit 6.
2. Namsan Circular Shuttle Bus No. 03
– Take the bus from the closest subway station: Seoul Station (Seoul Subway Line 1, 4), Exit 9, Itaewon Station (Seoul Subway Line 6), Exit 4 or Hangangjin Station (Seoul Subway Line 6), Exit 2.
3. Namsan Circular Shuttle Bus No. 05
– Take the bus from the closest subway station: Myeong-dong Station (Seoul Subway Line 4), Exit 3 or Chungmuro Station (Seoul Subway Line 3), Exit 2 (in front of Daehan Cinema).
Get off at Myeong-dong Station (Seoul Subway Line 4) and Exit 3.
Walk for about 15 minutes following the street on the right side of the Pacific Hotel. The cable car boarding place will be seen ahead.
For more information, kindly visit IMAGINE YOUR KOREA. 😊
As for my hubby and I, we took the easiest way to get there by cable car. The original plan was to visit N Seoul Tower during the afternoon, but we considered the advice of our dear friend Hosa whose living in Seoul as of the moment. He told us that the Seoul’s night view is perfectly amazing and just the way he described, we witnessed it with our own eyes.
Namsan Tower is also known for its love locks stations where hopeless romantic couples professed their love and vowed to stick together. Thousands of padlocks were vandalized with love letters and some even attached their photos. After locking, most of them throw the keys away or somewhere around the Namsan Mountain. 😍
There’s a government campaign that instead of throwing the keys of your padlocks you can opt to surrender or donate it to a designated box in which the proceeds of the keys collected will be given to the chosen beneficiary. I urge you guys to do simple humanitarian works by just donating your keys for those who are in need. Isn’t more fulfilling being able to travel and enjoy, but not giving up charity works? HAVE A GREAT DAY!
A park which is best enjoyed by kids and most likely those young at hearts!